Maui Hot Deals & Hot Dates
GRAND WAILEA, A WALDORF ASTORIA RESORT
Revel in the tropical splendor of Grand Wailea - a truly blissful Maui hotel on 40 landscaped acres, just steps from the beach. Offering 780 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites as well as 70 luxury villas at Hoolei, this restful retreat provides an extensive array of entertaining activities and provides the perfect backdrop for meetings and events, the resort also boasts an impressive 100,000 square feet of meeting space.
- 40 acres of lush, tropical gardens
- 780 luxurious accommodations
- Largest resort ballroom in Hawaii at 28,000 sq. ft.
- 22 richly appointed banquet, meeting, and boardrooms
- 17 breakout rooms and eight unique venues for outdoor and oceanfront events
- Full-service FedEx Business Center on property
- 50,000 sq. ft. award winning Spa Grande
- 5,500 sq. ft. renovated fitness center
- 9 swimming pools, 7 water slides, an adult-only pool
- 7 restaurants, lounges, and bars
- 17 retail shops
- Endless recreational activities
2014 HOT DATES:
*** New --- Book 2014 Hot Dates and receive up to $25,000.00 in Master Account credit.
January 30, 31 and February 1
February 27 – March 2
May 10 – 14
June 6 – 17
August 21 – September 12
September 19 – 27
October 3 – 10
November 12 – 21
December 1 – 20
Groups of 10+ rooms on peak nights; new bookings (after December 7, 2013) only. Certain restrictions apply. Call 808-874-2422 and ask for Hot Dates.
HYATT REGENCY MAUI RESORT & SPA
more reasons TO MEET IN MAUI
Discover the ultimate Kaanapali Beach hotel – Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa. Surrounded by 40 lush, immaculately landscaped beachfront acres our breathtaking Maui hotel presents an astonishing array of delightful ways to spend your days and nights. Book your meeting during Extra Value Dates and choose THREE meeting extras!
• One complimentary Coffee Break
• One hour hosted Welcome Reception (complimentary second hour with purchase of first hour)
• Hawaiian Music Greeting upon group arrival (two hours)
• One complimentary guestroom per 30 peak paid room nights
• One suite upgrade per 30 peak paid room nights at the group rate (based on availability)
• Earn triple Hyatt Gold Passport® Meeting Points
• 3% Rebate to Master Account
Meeting extras are available when you book your meeting of 25 or more paid peak room nights during the Extra Value Dates.
2014 EXTRA VALUE DATES
January 2 – 7
April 5 – 8, 13 – 21
May 1 – 12, 24 – 31
June 1 – 28
August 16 – 31
September 1 – 7, 14 – 30
October 1 – 8, 12 – 31
November 1 – 21, 28 – 30
December 1 – 20
KAANAPALI BEACH HOTEL
Kaanapali Beach Hotel is Hawaii's Most Hawaiian Hotel located in the heart of Kaanapali Resort. Kaanapali Beach Hotel sits on eleven acres fronting the sands of one of the world's best beaches, with 432 guest rooms housed in low-rise architecture surrounded by tropical gardens. Amenities include two restaurants, spa salon, retail sundries shop and swimming pool, as well as complimentary Hawaiian activities. The hotel also offers seven wedding and event locations just steps from the ocean. Our Champagne Sunday Brunch continues to be voted Maui's best. Complimentary Aloha and no resort fee.
2014 HOT DATES
• January 5 – 26
• April 1 – June 27
• August 9 – December 20
2014 HOT RATES
Starting from $174.00
- Breakfast add-on also available
- Valid for new bookings only
- Rates subject to change and availability
Group Special Rate Offer at Kaanapali Beach Hotel
Run of House rate starting from $166, net non – commissionable
Dates available in 2014:
April 1 – June 27
August 9 – December 20
- Breakfast add-on also available
- Valid for new bookings only
- Rate and dates are subject to change and availability
The Plantation Inn – Special Rate Offer:
The Plantation Inn is Maui's Premier Bed & Breakfast boasting 18 fully renovated rooms in the heart of Lahaina, just steps from award winning dining and shopping options. We're also home to Gerard's, one of the finest French restaurants in North America and a true Maui culinary treasure.
Lanai Category at $196.00
Valid Dates in 2014:
April 1 – October 29
November 1 – December 20
- Valid for new bookings only
- Rates subject to change and availability
* Offer is valid on new group bookings held on selected dates above; subject to availability; not combinable with any other group, wedding or leisure promotion, discount or existing bookings. Please contact Group Sales for further information: (808) 667-0105 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKENA BEACH & GOLF RESORT
Featuring flexible indoor space for up to 520 guests and a variety of beautiful outdoor venues for up to 2,500 guests, Makena is an ideal Maui event venue for meetings, conventions, corporate events receptions, theme parties and Gala dinners. Makena has hosted memorable events through natural beauty, creativity, and flexibility. Our professional meeting planners at Makena Beach & Golf Resort are at your service to assist in choosing the right room configuration, décor and menu. We’re here with you every step of the way.
WHY MAKENA FOR YOUR GROUP?
NO RESORT FEE, COMPLIMENTARY PARKING PLUS FREE INTERNET!
LOCATION: Beach front in Wailea/Makena on Maui's Sunny Southern Shore just a five minute drive from the finest shopping & dining in Wailea.
SERVICE: A serene one-of-a kind tropical location accompanied by our friendly Hawaiian spirit that cannot be found elsewhere. The one-of-a kind Alii Suite is the perfect accommodation for your senior executives.
MAKENA GUESTROOM EXPERIENCE: Providing the same experience for all guests, with stunning Ocean Views from our rooms and suites, thanks to our unique A-shaped structure.
MAUI'S COMPLETE DESTINATION RESORT: Convenience access to golf at the nearby Wailea Golf Club courses, offering guests complimentary shuttle service and a special resort golf rate. Makena Tennis Club featuring 6 plexipave courts, Makena Kai Day Spa, and a myriad of Beach Activities for ALL to enjoy.
SIGNATURE EVENTS: Stunning views from Oceanfront locations and spacious ballroom with outdoor lanai plus ample breakout rooms.
The Perfect Makena Meeting & Incentives Offer Group Rates Starting from $185 to $199 per room, per night*
Groups of 25 to 100 rooms per night qualify for:
• 1 upgrade to a one bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite for every 25 rooms ($470 Value)
• 1 complimentary night for hotel site inspection (maximum 3 rooms)
• 10% F&B rebate to the group master account
• 5% room credit back to the group master account on the total room revenue
• 5 complimentary VIP arrival amenities ($200 value)
• 1 staff room at 25% off the group rate for every 25 occupied rooms
Groups of 101 rooms and above ADD:
• Complimentary beer and wine for the first hour of a two-hour Welcome Reception
• 1 complimentary Spa treatment for every 10 fully paid Spa treatments
• A 2nd upgrade to a Partial Ocean View Suite at the group rate (Value of each suite $470)
• Complimentary VIP round trip airport transfer for up to two suite upgrades ($300 value)
* Applicable for new bookings only and subject to group room availability. $185 to $199 special offer is valid from January 3, 2014 until December 15, 2014. Booked by March 31, 2014. Holiday and high demand blackout periods apply. Above rates are exclusive of applicable taxes, currently at 13.416% (4.166% for general excise tax and 9.25% for transient accommodations tax).
The Makena Group Inclusive Package $315 per person, per night **
1. Run of Ocean Accommodations
2. Breakfast buffet daily at leisure in Hotel Restaurants
3. Dinner daily on evenings at leisure (Room Service not included)
4. One hour cocktail reception before opening dinner and final night gala
5. Opening dinner and gala dinner on final night with Resort Brands Bar Package
6. Daily complimentary use of hotel snorkel equipment
7. Complimentary Internet
8. Complimentary Self Parking
9. All taxes, resort fees (porterage and maid gratuities) and service charges
10. Optional Activity Pass for $75 plus tax per person per stay (includes all beach rentals except tours)
** Inclusive packages are for groups of 25 rooms or more with a minimum of 50 people, based on double occupancy. Packages are based on a 4-night program and subject to group room availability. Package rates are subject to change without notice. Valid for dates of stay from now until December 15, 2014. Book by March 31, 2014. Holiday and high demand blackout periods apply.
BOOK A GROUP FOR 2014 DATES BY MARCH 31, 2014 AND ALSO RECEIVE A $500 HOTEL SITE INSPECTION AIRFARE REBATE TOWARDS THE GROUP'S MASTER ACCOUNT
2014 HOT DATES
March 9 – 18
April 11 – 30
May 9 – 21
June 1 – 12
September 17 – 30
November 1 – 10
MANA KAI MAUI
Mana Kai Maui puts you right where you want to be; steps from the soft sands of Keawakapu Beach, along Maui’s fabled Sun Coast. But perfect location is just the start of what we have to offer. Comfort doesn’t have to come at a high price. But it does come with all you need to feel right at home, like fully equipped kitchens, private lanais and your choice of one or two-bedroom suites.
2014 Hot Rates
Don't wait... Book now and take 15% off all 1 and 2 bedroom condos for travel dates of April 1, 2014 to December 20, 2014. Booking dates of August 26, 2013 to December 20, 2014.
Please mention "2014 Value" at time of booking or when booking a reservation on line, enter Promo Code VAL14 to receive the promotion offer. Some restrictions apply. Cannot be combined with other specials/promotions.
Premium Oceanfront Condos
All of our 1- and 2-bedroom condominiums feature a private lanai (patio) with fabulous views of the mile-long sandy beach of Keawakapu and the sparkling blue Pacific.
Standard Hotel Rooms
Our Hotel rooms are perfect for budget-minded travelers, short stays, and for those on the go who are mostly interested in Mana Kai Maui's pristine beachfront property.
All The Amenities You’d Expect
We offer a full range of amenities to ensure your stay is all that you expect and more. In addition to Daily Maid Service, all rooms come equipped with free wireless Internet, air conditioner, microwave, fridge, cable TV, phone, full bath, a coffee maker, and more!
Keawakapu Beach is a sparkling jewel set at the far southern end of South Kihei Road in South Maui. At 1/2 mile long, there's plenty of room for everyone and the beach is very popular with tourists and locals alike. The sand is very fine and super soft, and slopes gently into the water, producing a superior swimming experience. In the mornings you might find a glassy smooth ocean to swim in.
MAUI COAST HOTEL
Located in the heart of sunny Kihei, just across the street from the Kamaole Beach Parks – a wide stretch of beautiful, white sand beaches and within walking distance to several shopping, dining and entertainment venues. You’ll find numerous ways to relax in our spacious Guest Rooms and Suites. Our friendly, attentive staff offering the true Aloha Spirit will welcome you back at the end of a fun-filled day. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast on your private lanai, play tennis in our outdoor night-lit court, or lounge beside the pool with a refreshing drink in hand. Offering an extensive selection of services and amenities, Maui Coast Hotel is Paradise indeed. Go Ahead. Expect More.
Director of Sales & Marketing: Joanna Wallace
Range of Rack Rates: $300-$545
Come and experience what Maui has to offer by taking advantage of this great rate. You'll fall in love with this perfect vacation getaway at an affordable price.
Stay 3 consecutive nights and each 4th night is free (4th NF)
Available in all Room Categories.
Call 1-800-895-MAUI (6284)
Or Book Online Now: http://www.mauicoasthotel.com/deals/rates-and-specials.htm
NAPILI KAI BEACH RESORT
The natural beauty and warmth of Maui is all yours at the Napili Kai Beach Resort where you will find all the benefits of a full service Maui condominium resort and a traditional Aloha feeling in a quiet, uncomplicated setting. Our friendly staff will make you feel right at home. We have plenty to do right on the property like snorkeling, swimming in our four pools or the ocean, two 18-hole putting greens, whale watching or just basking in the sun. Beyond the resort, the breathtaking scenery and pristine beaches of Maui will revitalize you.
7th Night Free, No Resort Fees, and Kids Eat Free**
2014 VALUE DATES:
01/07 – 01/24
05/03 – 06/13
08/23 – 12/12
Terms and Conditions: Based on rack rate and availability at the time of booking; 7 night minimum stay required; date and category restrictions apply; offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or applied to existing reservations. Travel must be for periods listed. Call 1-800-367-5030 or go to www.napilikai.com.
**Children must be accompanied by a paying adult purchasing at equal or greater value to qualify for offer (holidays excluded).
THE RITZ-CARLTON, KAPALUACreate a productive atmosphere at this inspiring conference hotel. Situated oceanfront amidst the 22,000 square foot Kapalua Resort on the island of Maui, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua surpasses expectations for business functions – with award-winning meeting facilities that pair ideal conference venues with impeccable service. From incentive trips to corporate-wide celebrations, all of your meetings and events are sure to be memorably excellent.
Top Five Reasons to Host your Group at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua:
- Location: The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is a luxury 5-Diamond West Maui beachfront resort set on 54 tropical acres in the heart of Kapalua, surrounded by world-class golf, award-winning D.T. Fleming Beach and one of Maui’s largest nature preserves – and just a short drive from Kaanapali Beach and historic Downtown Lahaina.
- Service: World-class, professional service, for which The Ritz-Carlton is known. All programs are executed by the elite meeting and special events team whose credentials include 80 years of combined experience as well as two Certified Meeting Managers and four Certified Meeting Professionals. A Conference Concierge is available to assist the meeting planner throughout the program with an arsenal of office supplies, equipment and a two-way radio at their disposal.
- Flexible Meeting Space for Groups from 10 to 1,500 people: 27 meeting venues offering more than 35,000 square feet of indoor conference and banquet space and nearly 173,000 square feet of outdoor space graced with stunning oceanfront lawns.
- West Maui’s All-Encompassing Destination Resort: From island-inspired, ocean view guestrooms and suites, to 36-holes of championship golf, the lavish Waihua spa and tropical dining at one of five on-site restaurants, this resort provides a truly unforgettable retreat. The only hotel located just steps from D.T. Fleming beach allows for a variety of beach and outdoor recreational activities from hiking and zip-lining to snorkeling, surfing, paddle boarding, whale watching and more. Experience the Hawaiian culture through programs facilitated by the resort’s cultural advisor.
- VolunTeaming®: Transcending traditional group activities, VolunTeaming® through the Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program combines teambuilding with volunteer activities that create lasting memories for the participants. Recognizing that many groups want their teambuilding time to make a meaningful contribution, these programs enable guests to be a force for good and feel personally connected to the place that they visit.
2014 Group Promotion:
• Reduced room rates offered for select dates
• 5% savings on your banquet food and beverage menu pricing
• 15% savings for in-house audiovisual equipment and complimentary wireless internet for up to ten computers in the Program Office
• 50% savings on resort fee – includes free wireless internet, Kapalua Resort shuttle service, 24-hour access to ocean view fitness club and more
• One complimentary upgrade to Ocean View Suite at the group rate for every 40 rooms consumed
• One complimentary VIP amenity valued at $50 each for every 40 rooms consumed
• Double Ritz-Carlton Rewards Points
• Complimentary welcome refreshments upon guests' arrival
• Complimentary light snacks upon group arrival
• 15% savings on Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment cultural, educational and recreational activities
• 10% savings on spa treatments at our Hawaiian-inspired Waihua Spa (based on availability)
• 10% savings on golf rounds at both the Plantation and Bay Courses (based on availability)
2014 Hot Dates:
January 12 – 20 and 28 – 31
February 1 – 13
March 11 – 18
April 13 – 22
May 14 – 21
June 1 – 11
September 3 – 30
October 1 – 22
November 1 – 30
December 1 – 15
This offer is based on availability. To book your meeting, please contact our sales team at (808) 665-7203 or go to www.ritzcarlton.com\kapalua for more information.
*Offer valid on new group bookings held on select dates above; subject to availability; not combinable with any other group, wedding or leisure promotion, discount or existing group bookings. Program must be 20 rooms or more (peak night) and held during the time periods listed above. Internet is provided during main program dates only. Other conditions apply; please reference your individual group contract. THIS OFFER IS BASED STRICTLY ON HOTEL AVAILABILITY.
ROYAL LAHAINA RESORT
Set amidst 27 tropical acres, our oceanfront Royal Lahaina Resort enjoys a prime beachfront location along an exclusive half-mile stretch of Kaanapali Beach, just north of Black Rock. This intimate Hawaii Resort features traditional Hawaiian ambiance, award-winning Hawaiian hospitality and five-star service.
With over 14,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting and function space, we can accommodate virtually any business need. From sunset cocktail receptions to lavish banquets, classroom-style meetings to Hawaiian-style luaus, intimate groups to grandiose gatherings our professional staff will work closely with you to custom-design a program that will fit your every requirement.
The Royal Lahaina Resort is pleased to introduce an exciting and new incentive promotion that will provide your clients with additional free inclusions and benefits.
Our new “Royal Incentive Rewards” promotion provides the following FREE added values for new reservations made in our luxurious Lahaina Kai Tower:
Royal Incentive Rewards includes the following:
- Upgrade for one VIP room to a One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite with a minimum of 30 paid rooms
- Upgrade for one VIP room to a Two Bedroom Beach House with a minimum of 75 paid rooms
- One complimentary Fruit Basket for each 10 rooms booked
- Group check-in with complimentary Mai Tai Punch and Fruit Punch
- One complimentary room for every 30 fully paid rooms
Meetings by Royal Lahaina Resort
- Complimentary day use of meeting room for up to 8 hours
Rooms and rates:
- Starting from $179.00 per night
- Based on single or double occupancy
- Subject to Hawaii State Excise and Hotel Room taxes
- Subject to porterage fee
- Subject to room category and rate availability
- Subject to change without notice
- Minimum of 5 nights stay
- Minimum of 30 rooms
- Valid from April 1 – December 15, 2014
Outline policies and rates apply for new bookings only. Offer subject to availability. Some restrictions may apply. Promotion subject to change without notice.
For room rates and meeting space, please contact:
Mr. June Pagdilao at 800-280-8155 ext.1 or email@example.com
SHERATON MAUI RESORT & SPA
LOCATION: At the foot of legendary Black Rock on Kaanapali Beach, this tropical beach resort welcomes travelers to a world of relaxation and discovery. Every guest room is newly renovated and comfortably appointed with breathtaking views of lush gardens, lava rock waterways, or swimming lagoons. 83% of the resort's 508 rooms and suites have ocean views and all come equipped with furnished balconies and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Beds. Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is located just three miles from Lahaina, a historic whaling capital, and within walking distance of Whalers Village. The hotel is two and a half miles from the Kapalua-West Maui Airport, providing quick 30-minute scheduled Honolulu flights. Kahului Airport, 31-miles from Kaanapali Resort, is served by interisland, domestic, and international carriers.
Incentive groups will find here an exclusive retreat, where the word agenda seems inappropriate to describe the array of wonders, from grand events in the Maui Ballroom to intimate receptions in our refined gathering places. Of course, nothing compares to the rich decor of our natural surroundings, and parties on the Ocean Lawn recall the lavish festivities of the Hawaiian kingdom.
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa Offers event space for 10 – 500:
- 12,000 sq. ft. Ocean Lawn with sunset views and our nightly Cliff Dive Ceremony
- 6,650 sq. ft. Maui Ballroom with 21' ceilings
- 7,500 sq. ft Anuenue Lawn with pool and ocean views
- Three unique outdoor venues for wedding ceremonies
- 2,240 sq. ft. Coral Reef room with glass French doors overlooking our Koi Pond
2014 HOT DATES:
January 7 – 23
March 7 – 31
April 1 – 21
May 7 – 31
June 1 – 14
August 10 – 31
September 2 – 9, 12 – 17, 23 – 30
October 1 – 18, 26 – 31
November 7 – 20, 28 – 30
December 1 – 19
Book a meeting by December 31, 2013 and hold it by March 31, 2014, to receive:
- Free Night Awards
- 5% rebate on master-billed rooms
- Your choice of either accelerated room upgrades, (1/35) accelerated comp room policy (1/35), or a complimentary welcome reception
WAILEA BEACH MARRIOTT RESORT & SPA
Discover the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, where you will be whisked away by the spectacular beauty of our oceanfront Maui resort, an ideal location among Maui’s finest hotels and resorts. Our breathtaking accommodations are located between two beautiful beaches with pristine white sands and endless blue ocean. Capture the panorama of our Maui, Wailea resort's oceanfront setting from our new infinity-edge pool, featuring overwater cabanas with panoramic ocean views.
- 544 guest rooms and suites
- 10,000 square foot Mandara Spa & Fitness Center
- Five swimming pools, including two jet spas, kids activity pool, and Adults only Serenity pool.
- 30,000 square feet of meeting facilities
- Wireless High speed internet access in all guest rooms and meeting rooms
- Two restaurants, 1 lounge & oceanfront Luau four evenings per week
- “The Shops at Wailea” with 4 restaurants and over 60 shops are just steps away from the resort
2014 Value Dates - Group Room Rates Starting at $229:
January 1 – 15
March 1 – June 10
August 21 – December 20
* This offer is based on availability. To book your meeting, please contact our sales team at (808) 874-7800 or go to www.waileamarriott.com for more information. Offer is valid on new group bookings; not combined with any other group, wedding or leisure promotion, discount or existing group bookings. Program must be 10 rooms or more (peak nights).